Take this simple test. You know you’re a pilgrim when….
1. you find yourself washing our your shirt or underwear by hand even when you’re at home.
2. you think it would be cool to live a very full life out of a very small bag
3. it seems completely normal to you to carry blister bandages and pack water every time you step out the door
4. you’ve come to believe that for the most part, strangers are just friends you haven’t yet met
5. in your mind you dream of new landscapes to walk, and when you walk, you dream of new landscapes for your mind